We’re delighted to announce that Bryan Lindsey has joined the BOAR Courageous Community as our new Executive Coach. Bryan will be coaching CEOs, executives, and business owners to achieve their own personal and professional greatness.
Bryan’s vast experience combined with his core principles of taking action, accountability, focus, teamwork, results, and his deeply rooted passion for cultivating new leadership, make him an exemplary addition to our team and community.
More about Bryan
Bryan has been successfully employing his business acumen to build companies around the globe for over 20 years. He has become a talented, dynamic entrepreneur with successful businesses all over the world:
- Bryan is the Founder & President of Las Vegas-based Environ Safety. They are the leader in commercial active air treatment systems. The patented technology has been installed in over 4,000,000 locations globally and has played a key role in getting Americans Back To Work during the 2020-2021 SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19) Pandemic. The technology is a patented rare earth mineral compound inside of a UV Light and encapsulated in stainless steel. The devices are installed inside the HVAC Units in elementary schools, high schools, businesses, universities, medical centers and hospitals just to make a few. The technology has also been tested to eradicate SARS-CoV-2 in the air and on surfaces at a 99.9% efficacy.
- Bryan is a shareholder in Tuff-N-Uff, the largest amateur mixed martial arts organization on the planet, the promotion that launched the career of UFC superstars Ronda Rousey, Chris Holdsworth and Jon Fitch. Bryan is also engaged with a number of other combat sports-related companies.
- Bryan currently serves as the largest investor in North America in a Pharmacogenetics company called ChromoCare. The company’s mission to generate patented DNA testing for large employer groups and physicians across the United States.
- Bryan is involved in athlete management, commercial real estate development and operations, entertainment, films, Integrated Casino Resorts design and development and public relations, among others.
- Bryan is the Co-Founder and CEO of the international real estate and hospitality development Crimson International LTD. His most challenging role to date, Bryan oversees development projects in the United States, Laos and South East Asia.
Bryan began his career after college in Food and Beverage operations. Soon after, he accepted a position with Planet Hollywood (PH) while it was still young and exploding. Bryan experienced the growth of PH from a small operation to the categorical leader as the largest theme restaurant chain in the world. He left PH when the Las Vegas-based billionaire brothers Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta snatched Bryan to pilot the rise of their new brewery restaurant group, the Gordon Biersch Brewing Company. Together, they developed and drove the Gordon Biersch brand until it ranked as the largest brewery restaurant group in the country. When the Fertitta brothers chose to sell Gordon Biersch, Bryan relocated to Las Vegas for the Fertitta Brothers in order to manage their second-generation family business, the publicly traded casino empire, Station Casinos (NASDAQ: RRR). At the time, Station Casinos was in its early growth phase. Today, 40 years later, Station Casinos reigns supreme as the locals demographic leader of greater Las Vegas.
As a top Station Casinos executive, Bryan swiftly ascended the ranks. In 2015, he was promoted to president and general manager of Red Rock Resort Casino & Spa. During this tenure, Bryan was charged with the high-level responsibilities of managing the property. Today, Red Rock Resort Casino & Spa is the Fertitta family trophy, a premier luxury destination that has earned the “Best Of Las Vegas” award for 12 consecutive years. After twenty years with the Fertitta brothers, Bryan stepped away and focused on his growing portfolio of domestic and international companies.
Committed to his community, Bryan serves on board of directors for the Boys & Girls Club of Las Vegas, the Henderson Chamber of Commerce & The United States Congressional Awards Council of Nevada. In 2018, he joined as a Commissioner for the City of Henderson Cultural Arts and Tourism.
Bryan is married to his beautiful wife Natascha of 18 years and lives in Henderson with his two remarkable daughters, Leilani & Malia.
Bryan will launch his own BOAR Room Mastermind group later this summer. Contact us today to learn more about how you can join BOAR Room and achieve personal and professional greatness.